Customer Friend (Customer Care Executive)
( 4 Positions )
- Answering calls politely and professionally to provide information about services and products.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and different transactions, recording details of complaints, comments, inquiries.
- Processing or taking orders, filling in forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and complaints.
- Escalate unresolved customer requests, pass on grievances to higher departments for further investigation and clarification.
- Check and ensure that all Customer Care Executives are well informed and have up-to-date information so that they can best service the customer.
- Always check and ensure that Customer Service follow-up procedures are complete and meet time standards and regulations.
- Letting the customer know the cause of the problem and resolving the same with adequate information and help.
- Always choosing the best solution to solve a problem; rectifying, adjusting and also following up to ensure proper resolution.